Saturday, 14 November 2015

Bonfire Night | OOTN



Hey Everyone, 




When I was a child we always had a big bonfire party with my extended family and neighbours, but sadly we haven't done it for a few years as the family is rarely all in one place. I absolutely love bonfire night! I love the beautiful, colourful fireworks, writing my name with sparklers, hot chocolates, mums gorgeous homemade tomato soup and the warm cosy outfits. 




So, Portsmouth were a little delayed in their firework display and had it last night. The night began with live music from Andrea Faustian (the 2014 X Factor runner up) and then Nathan Sykes (from the wanted). Andrea has a beautiful voice, Nathan not so much.. he just had a load of children shouting "I love you, Nathan". 


It's always rather chilly on bonfire night, so I invested in a nice warm scarf, and last year for christmas I got this big black coat. I was in need of a wooly hat, but always struggle in finding one that doesn't make my pea head look more like an ant head Ha. Heres what I wore:


What I wore 

Top - Newlook
Jeans - Topshop
Scarf - Newlook
Coat - Miss Selfridge 
Watch - Michael Kors 
Bag - Mulberry 
Lipstick- Mac lipstick "cant get enough"
Eye shadow-  Mac "cranberry" (following the autumnal theme)






























I had a wonderful time listening to the live music and watching the firework display over Portsmouth harbour :)

What did you do for Bonfire Night? 
Comment below - I'd love to hear 



Lots of love, 
Izzy 


SHARE:

4 comments

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig