Thursday, 26 November 2015

Review: Revlon Brow Fantasy





Hello Everyone,

I have been searching for the perfect Brow kit for soo long, and I think I may have finally found the perfect product, which fills me with happiness to say! I think it's safe to say I have tried most products (apart from the overly pricey ones!) out there, but I've never actually bought anything by Revlon. I saw it in my local Superdrug store and thought why not, turned out to be the best decision ever.

The product comes in two halves; 1. The pencil 2. The gel 
The pencil pigmentation is very impressive, so much better than the other products I've used before. I hardly needed much and using a Mac 208 I just brushed the pencil into the brow. Then finally I just brush the brow using the gel applicator to fill in any gaps and add some depth to the brow. The product comes in 3 colours, blonde, brunette and dark brown. I choose dark brown after debating it for a while, it turned out a great match. 


 


Overall, I thought the brows look very natural, yet styled exactly the way I like. I would highly recommend this as it was a good price compared to other products such as Benefits 'gimme brow', yet also has a pencil alongside the Gel. 
I feel my many years of searching for the perfect brow product has come to an end, Thanks Revlon!


  
     



What are you favourite brow products? Let me know by commenting below :)

Lots of Love,
Izzy


*Disclaimer
These are all my own views on the product.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig