Thursday, 19 November 2015

Autumn/Winter Shopping Haul


Good Afternoon World, 

This morning I had to hand a piece of hideous coursework into University, so I decided to treat myself by going shopping afterwards. Sadly it was raining cats and dogs, so it wasn't as happy a shopping trip as I'd hoped. I did however come home with a few goodies, I'd like to share with you. 

Wooly Hat
As it's getting windy and colder each day in Portsmouth, I thought it was time I invested in a warm wooly hat. I'm very self conscious about the size of my head... so I've never had the guts to actually wear a hat in public. In Topshop, I saw this grey wooly hat with a cute fluffy bobble  (like a rabbits tail) on top. I tried it on and my boyfriend said it looked nice, so I bought it.  Hopefully that'll keep my head warm from the so called "hurricane" coming to Portsmouth soon.
Dress
In Topshop I also bought this black dress. I need a new dress for an occasion I have coming up in a couple of weeks and thought this would be perfect. It was however dirty, but I got 20% off - winning. 
Hopefully the marks will just come off in the wash. 

Scarf
Now I am cheating a little putting this purple check scarf in this post, as I bought it a few weeks ago. However, I am just so in love with it and its perfect for the chilly months coming up.

PJ shorts
You might be wondering why an earth I'm buying short PJ's when its coming up to winter. Well I get soo hot in bed whatever month it is, and the christmassy tartan colour is just gorgeous. I thought why not buy these? They were only £4 from Primark too! Bargain!

Tights
These wooly tights are heavenly. I got them from Primark for £3.50 and they are fleece lined, which feels soooooo cosy. These will be amazing in Dec/Jan months!

Necklace
I bought the necklace from Newlook, it was only cheap and the gold coloured leaves are very in trend at the moment, as well as the necklace adds a bit of colour to my black dress.



Have you bought anything nice recently? Let me know in the comments below :)

Lots of Love, 
Izzy 





SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the pj shorts, they're so cute

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so comfy and perfect for winter!
    www.theradwife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Morgan, yeah they are so cosy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute picks, love your style and your blog!

    ISA Professional

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you weren't happy with what you turned in to your professor. Shopping always helps cheer people up!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig