Tuesday, 29 December 2015

December Favourites


Hello Everyone, 
December is always such an exciting month, with the build up to Christmas and New Year. Most of my monthly favourites are either presents from Christmas, or bought because it was Christmas. I love December so much and am already counting down the days until next year (I don't really wish my life away). I hope everyone had a great year and if not, I hope this year brings you all the happiness in the world. 

Benefit Party poppers musical advent calendar 
This was a gift I received from my boyfriend for xmas. He bought it in New York, which made it extra special. So far I have had they're real mascara, lip gloss and highlighters. It is so exciting having a little gift each day from him, especially when we are apart over Christmas. 

Sparkling Snow Yankee Candle
This was another gift I received from a friend over Christmas. It smells amazing, just like Christmas. I am actually burning it as I write this now. 

Kert Geiger tassle ankle boots
This was my Christmas 'main' present from my parents. They are just what I wanted for a smart shoe to wear for special occasions and date nights. I'll probably end up wearing them all the time though. I bought them myself from the outlet in Portsmouth, so I got them for a great price, but with a couple of scuffs, Mum was able to quickly remove them though. 

Urban Decay makeup setting spray
This is amazing. My makeup always comes off really quickly from applying it in the morning. I have noticed that the foundation stays on all day now, with my blush and bronzer. It's great and means I don't have to apply more, and will eventually save some money on that. I haven't noticed my eyeliner stays on especially well with it, but I don't use a primer, so that would probably help. 

Lindt Santa
Christmas is not Christmas without shit loads of chocolate. I have eaten sooo much chocolate my skin has been so spotty. Sadly chocolate really shows on my face. However, sadly, it is so worth it!


Paco Rabanne Lady Million
I am in love with this perfume and have been for years. I first bought it when I was about 18 after all my friends had it and smelt insanely good. Since then I have always had it, but ran out about 6 months ago, and couldn't afford a new one. I had almost forgotten how amazing it smelt when I smelt it again on Christmas day.

Rimmel London Glitter Bomb varnish
I wore this nail varnish over Christmas, and it is such festive colours. I love the red and silver together, although I must say, it didn't stay on for long. 


What were your monthly favourites? Let me know in the comments below,

With lots of love, 
Izzy


SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love your boots. I had the Urban Decay setting spray but I am allergic to it, which I am gutted about as it worked so well

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that's such a shame, hopefully you can find one that your not allergic to. I must say since using it, my skin has got really bad, but I'm putting that down to the xmas diet, hopefully I'm not allergic! x

      Delete
  2. Your boots are fab! They'll go with so much and they look so stylish!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are gorgeous! They will be so fab to brighten up a dreary winter :-) You have some lovely December favs on here!
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Christmas isn't Christmas without choco but by now I'm sick of it haha! Sweet Post
    -Morgan x
    http://justmorgs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely, think i've eaten a little too much! Thanks and Happy New Year x

      Delete
  5. I love the look of those boots hehe x
    www.chapitretrois.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stumbled upon your blog, love it!
    -
    stethoscopesscrubsandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Happy New Year! x

      Delete
  7. Those KG boots are lovely, I'm yet to find myself a good pair of ankle or Chelsea boots.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! :)

    Sally x

    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  9. really like your blog, great post :) i love the UD setting spray too

    www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig