Tuesday, 15 December 2015

The mascara everyone needs

Hello Everyone,

Today I'm going to share with you my favourite mascara ever: The Benefits 'They're Real!'
I bought this several months ago, and its starting to run out, so I will have to stock up on some more, as I can't imagine using any other mascara after this!

So why do I love it so much I hear you ask?
It lengthens the lash like no other product I have used, whilst not making the lash clumpy with mascara. It also keeps the lashes separated and curled and feels really lightweight, as well as lasting all day long!




This selfie shows the left side with no mascara, and the right side wearing Benefits 'they're real'. I keep buying more and more benefit makeup, and I really can't believe how good it is! Although, it does seem to be taking a lot of my money!!
I cannot speak higher of this product, a solid 10/10 in my opinion! 

What mascara is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below!

Love as always, 

Izzy


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It looks great on you but for some reason it didn't lengthen mine as well as I had hoped. I love the Dior Diorshow mascara:)

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) aw thats a shame, although I hear the Dioshow is also a great mascara!

      Delete
  2. This one didn't work out well for me. Glad you're liking it though! Benefit makes some really great products :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I cannot say enough good things about this mascara! I LOVE IT!! I used to wear about 3 different mascaras just to achieve the look of what this one does!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you love it as much as me :D

      Delete
  4. Oh my... That compliments you so well. I'm really jealous of everyone who gets it because they all leave such great reviews.

    ashimmerofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig