Sunday, 17 January 2016

My favourite makeup remover


Hello Everyone, 
Every evening I hate taking of my makeup, it's such a tedious job that needs doing before you can get shut eye. Like most girls, I think I have tried most makeup wipes on the market, although, being a poor uni student I usually decide which makeup wipes to buy based on the deals or best price. Here I have just put together a few reviews on the different makeup wipes I have used. 









Micellar Water 

I recently bought Garnier Cleansing micellar water, and was impressed with how well it took off mascara, however, I find it too time consuming just before I go to sleep. So I thought it would be a good idea to buy the Garnier micellar makeup wipes. I was very unimpressed with this product! I don't know if it's just me, but I had to really scrub the mascara off, causing my eyes to go red. 

Johnson's 
My favourite product for removing makeup is Johnsons refreshing wipes. I find the Johnsons range soo soft and it does the job! I then use my BareMinerals oil, which removes any bits of stubborn makeup, and leaves my skin feeling really soft. 

Tesco sensitive wipes
This makeup remover is at a bargain price of £1 so you'd think it would probably be pretty shit. But I actually dont think so, I mean they dont feel amazing, but they do the job, and my skin doesn't feel sore after. So, I'd say this is great for the price!

Body Shop wipes
These wipes are brilliant, but a little pricey at £6.50 for wipes! They remove makeup perfectly, and it feels really nice of the skin. They remove impurities, cleanse, tone, moisturise and protect the skin, and are very convenient.

What are your favourite Makeup Wipes, I'd love to hear!

Love, 

Izzy
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I tried the Bodyshop vitamin E wipes not long ago and even though they claim to be moisturising they dried my skin out big time. I wasn't impressed at all!

    I like the Johnson ones the best

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you x

© Travelling Through My Twenties | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig